Data controller: MB “Laisvės stilius”, company code 303359591, address Salininkų sodų 1-oji st. 44, Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of data processing, processing of personal data, legal basis and retention periods:
|Purpose of data processing||Data is being processed||Legal basis for data processing||Data retention period|
|Conclusion and execution of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods (ordering of goods)||Name, Surname, e-mail, telephone number, company represented (when purchased on behalf of the company), date and time of order, product details, delivery address and method, payment details for the goods.||GDPR 6 p. 1 d. b) p. The processing is necessary to fulfill the contract of which you are a party or to take action at your request before concluding the contract.||10 years from the end of the contract.|
|Creating and administering a personal account||Name, Surname, email, phone number, company to which the data is represented (when the account is created on behalf of the company), IP address, login history, purchase history, language selection, shopping cart history, Chuwak correspondence history.||GDPR 6 p. 1 d. a) p. Your consent||Until the account is deleted. You can delete your account by sending us an email to email@example.com Deleting your account will permanently destroy your identification, contact and other data. Purchase data is stored for 10 years.|
|Direct marketing (newsletters)||GDPR 6 p. 1 d. a) p. Your consent||until your consent is revoked. You can revoke your consent by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the Unsubscribe link in the newsletter.|
|Providing you with information and / or answering your inquiries||Name, Surname, e-mail, phone number, subject and / or comment, other data and / or documents provided with the request, such as purchase data, photos, etc., social network (Facebook, Instagram) post comments, post shares , click and like information about clicks on our Chuwak Social account, information about reactions to posts, photo, message, time the message was received, message body, message attachments, reply message, time of reply to the message.||GDPR 6 p. 1 d. f) p. Chuwak legitimate interests, to analyze and manage inquiries, claims, to improve the quality of customer service, to serve customers.
||To the extent that this data is stored on social networks. For inquiries by e-mail, telephone - up to 5 years.|
Profiling and automated decision making: Please note that you are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Transmission of data to data recipients: Your personal data may be transferred to data controllers and data processors who assist in the performance and administration of the service to you:
- couriers and / or parcel delivery companies;
- banks, payment institutions and / or payment service providers;
- For IT service providers (database software vendors, database administration service providers, data center, hosting and cloud service providers);
- direct marketing service providers;
- providers of market research or business analytics services;
- accounting service providers;
- legal and financial advisers;
- to a court, law enforcement agency or government agency to the extent required by law (eg bailiffs, courts, etc.) and / or to protect Chuwak.lt rights and legitimate interests;
- To other persons on Your consent.
Your personal data will only be transferred to a third country or international organization in accordance with the conditions laid down by the GDPR: i) in the case of a decision of eligibility by the European Commission, or ii) In the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46 or 47 or the second subparagraph of Article 49 (1) of the GDPR, with appropriate or adapted safeguards and methods. We will inform you of your intention to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization, as well as how to obtain a copy of it or where it can be accessed.
Rights of the data subject: Chuwak is committed to guaranteeing you these rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- Access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
- Require correction or addition of incomplete data, depending on the purposes of the processing (right of rectification);
- Destroy or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be "forgotten");
- You have the right to demand that Chuwak.lt to restrict the processing of your data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- You have the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data when this data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time when they are processed on the basis of the consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of your consent-based processing of your data prior to the withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent by emailing us by e-mail email@example.com;
- Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania.
To exercise your rights, please contact Chuwak by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to fulfill your request for the exercise of the data subject's rights only after you have been properly identified (eg by your e-mail address, name, surname, etc.). If you do not provide the requested identification data or if they do not match, we will not be able to properly identify you and provide the information you have requested or to fulfill your request.